Our philosopy of care is:
- To always welcome residents, families and friends into our home.
- To provide a happy, loving and comfortable home to care and support the elderly of our community who are unable to care for themselves.
- To maintain a dignified lifestyle by maximising the quality of life and potential of our residents.
- To provide emotional and spiritual support according to each person’s beliefs and wishes.
- To promote independene by supporting and maintaining residents physical and mental wellbeing.
- To provide end stage life care with empathy and support for the client, relatives and friends.